StockRite™ Family of Mechanical and Microwave Consistency Sensors
The C9700 FixedWingTM Consistency Sensor is a unique, fixed mount, low- consistency designed probe for the TECO StockriteTM Family of consistency instruments.
Its simple, rugged, reliable probe design allows the C9700 to be applicable over a wide range of consistency levels.
With no moving parts, and an angled leading edge, the C9700 sheds foreign objects easily and is very easy to maintain, making it an excellent choice for a stable, repeatable consistency measurement in hard to measure applications such as recycle furnishes. The sensor is also designed as a remotely mounted unit to be used in combination with TECO’s TMC6000 Micro- processor Transmitter, making C9700 sensor an excellent choice for high vibration, high temperature, or inaccessible applications.
- Low Sensitivity to Fiber Blends - specifically recycle furnishes.
- Stable Calibration and Excellent Repeatability.
- Simple / Reliable Probe Design - no moving parts or maintenance issues.
- Remote Mounted Transmitter - good for high vibra- tion, high temperature, or inaccessible applications.
- Angled Leading Edge Design - easily sheds any foreign objects, excellent for recycle furnish applica- tions.
- Low Flow Threshold - ability to be on-control immedi- ately at low velocity rates.
- Wide Consistency Range - applicable for a variety of consistency levels,
- Titanium Sensor - for maximum longevity.
- Materials - Titanium sensor body; other materials 316SS or Titanium.
- Temperature - 250 deg. F maximum operating.
- Cable Length - 20 ft. supplied—up to 250 ft. maximum using TECO supplied extension cable.
- Range - 1.5% - 12% (these are nominal limits; actual limits depend on the nature of the furnish).
- Velocity - 1.5 - 10.0 ft./sec. (active velocity compensation available).
- Mounting Requirements - All necessary parts are included.
Call TECO today at 800-528-8997 and experience
service SECOND TO NONE!